Fuerteventura Vlog July 2017 – I need to get out more!
Recently I seem to be going out less and less so I think I need to get out more. I hardly seemed to do anything in July, which makes producing a monthly vlog harder to do.
This month includes:
– Jenson’s 3rd birthday so he had a piece of steak with three candles on it and stupid Sue and I sang “Happy Birthday” to him.
– Filming the wildlife in the back garden at night, including a Gecko and some bats. I enjoy a bit of bat spotting in Fuerteventura.
– Eating lunch at the kiosk in La Oliva
– Cleaning the swimming pool to get rid of the dust from the Calima
– Going to the dump in Lajares
– Messing about with the camera while driving over the river beds
It is all excitement being an expat living in Fuerteventura you know!
Watch the video in Youtube – JP in Fuerteventura