Fuerteventura Vlog September 2016
September and October are often the two nicest months here. The weather is wonderful, with generally less wind, and the Spanish holiday period is over so there are less people on the beach and no more noisy fiestas in the area.
We did have some rain, which is very unusual, but it only lasted about 10 minutes. It did just about wet everything though.
This vlog includes:
– messing about in the pool
– date night in El Cotillo
– Harvest moon
– driving in the river beds
– walking the dogs in the river beds (with shadows)
– a trip to Los Molinos
– Driving on the new road
– Dogs playing with their new toy
– Surfer’s beach, El Cotillo
– Walk on the track to Tindaya with the dogs
If you are considering retirement in Fuerteventura please take a look at the other posts on the website and feel free to ask any questions on enjoying retirement life here.