Fuerteventura tour in 10 minutes - What is Fuerteventura like?
If you are thinking of having a holiday in Fuerteventura Canary Islands and are wondering what Fuerteventura is like this may help. Well hopefully this video will help you decide where to stay in Fuerteventura and once you are here, what to see in Fuerteventura Spain. As you will see, Fuerteventura beaches are the best beaches in the Canary Islands, even the best beaches in Europe.
We start the tour in the north of Fuerteventura and move south.
1. Corralejo Dunes - from the air and from my favourite road in Fuerteventura. Then the dunes beaches themselves.
2. Corralejo town - from the air and then the town beaches and the high street. What is Corralejo like - https://youtu.be/9GIbzfg1kPc
3. Isla de Lobos - this is a small island off of Corralejo which you can travel to on a small ferry, a glass-bottomed boat or on a Catamaran trip. Full catamaran trip - https://youtu.be/6AwctBo2y1g
4. El Cotillo - my personal favourite place in Fuerteventura. El Cotillo lighthouse starts it off and then after flying over the beaches we visit them and then see some of the rest of El Cotillo. What is El Cotillo like - https://youtu.be/6kbCz9BMuuE also check out my website https://elcotillo.net for all information about El Cotillo.
5. Betancuria - after visiting the viewing point at Mirador Morro Velosa we then head into Betancuria which was the original capital of Fuerteventura. It is a very pretty little town. A tour of Betancuria - https://youtu.be/tPuDAVNCAEo
6. Caleta de Fuste - after a quick flyover you will see some of the beaches, hotels and other parts of Caleta. Caleta is very popular with British tourists. What is Caleta like - https://youtu.be/AQNu3ZvZI6k
7. Ajuy Caves - Ajuy is on the rugged west coast and is worth a visit and a walk along the cliffs to the sea caves. Caves video - https://youtu.be/JscUcRWcb7E
8. Costa Calma, Jandia and Morro Jable - The Jandia peninsular has many glorious beaches all along its length from Costa Calma, past Sotavento beach to Morro Jable. A walk around Morro Jable - https://youtu.be/wb5qxJq1tSQ
9. Cofete - This is probably the least visited part of Fuerteventura even though it has a very long beautiful beach. The bumpy track to get to it is probably the reason. There is a small cafe in the village and that is it - apart from Villa Winter which has a rumoured past involving senior nazis at the end of WW2. The scary road to Cofete - https://youtu.be/BvoxX2EVSL0
Hopefully you enjoy this Fuerteventura guide and now have a better idea of the things to do in Fuerteventura and some of the Fuerteventura attractions. You may also have a better idea of where to stay in Fuerteventura.
Remember it is Fuerteventura, not Feurteventura or Fuertaventura, and it is pronounced roughly as "Fwertaventura"
I use the following equipment should you be interested in starting a vlog:
SJCAM SJ8 Pro Digital Action Camera - https://geni.us/Dp0MDS8
Hohem iSteady Pro 2, 3-Axis Splash Proof Gimbal Stabilizer - https://geni.us/H7xi
Flycoo Mirco USB Type C Microphone for SJCAM SJ8 Pro - https://geni.us/0N2H8h
Sony Handycam - https://geni.us/4FNC99I
If you like my videos and feel like buying me a coffee to help support the channel you can here - https://buymeacoff.ee/JPinFuerte
Many thanks to the sacanarias Youtube channel for use of their aerial video footage which is all very kindly "Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)"- Visit their channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/sacanarias
Follow me on:
Where to stay in El Cotillo: https://www.elcotillo.net/where-to-stay-in-el-cotillo/
Information on El Cotillo: http://www.elcotillo.net
Music: Laid Back Guitars by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
As I Figure - Latinesque by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)