Welcome to the “JP in Fuerteventura” website
I hope you will find plenty to interest you, particularly if you like the Canary Islands, and Fuerteventura in particular. Perhaps you are considering retiring to the sun as we have done, either here or to mainland Spain. If we can do it then so can you. It is not as hard as you might think. Most of it is just psychological - you putting obstacles in your own way.
Remember: You never regret the things you do - only the things you didn't do!
You will find videos and posts on living in Fuerteventura, retirement tips, dogs, woodworking, DIY, gardening and photography.
Please click like on any videos you enjoy as it all helps the channel grow. Please also subscribe to the channel to see all future videos as they are published.
- The Fuerteventura Ground Squirrels The Ground Squirrels of Fuerteventura are found pretty much all over the island. Their correct name is the Barbary Ground Squirrel which is endemic to Western Sahara, Algeria and Morocco and was introduced into Fuerteventura inRead More »
- Strong Gales in Fuerteventura – El Cotillo There was a severe storm and gales in Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands the weekend of 11th-12th February 2017. We had very strong gale force winds and driving rain at times. This isn’tRead More »
- Rubbish Collection in Fuerteventura Here in Fuerteventura we don’t have wheelie bins and a weekly or fortnightly rubbish collection. This is the case in many northern European countries. Instead we have large bins positioned in most streets are emptied overnightRead More »
- Fuerteventura Vlog January 2017 – Food, Friends and Music In this month’s Fuerteventura Vlog January 2017 we had friends over who were staying in a hotel early in the month so we met up with them (and ate). We alsoRead More »
- The Caves of Ajuy, Fuerteventura We decided to take a trip down south to visit the sea caves of Ajuy (Las Cuevas de Ajuy) as we had never been and it is another in the list of things to seeRead More »
- The New Road Finally Opens – The Fastest Road in the North A number of subscribers asked if I could publish a trip on the new road, which surprised me. So here it is. Fuerteventura roads are pretty good whichRead More »
- Having Dogs In Fuerteventura A number of people have asked about our dogs – whether we bought them with us from the UK or got them here. So thought I would briefly talk about having a dog in Fuerteventura andRead More »
- Fuerteventura Vlog December 2016 This Fuerteventura Vlog December 2016 saw Sue fly off to the UK for Christmas again leaving the dogs and I to look after ourselves. Poor us having to spend Christmas in Fuerteventura! Actually, as soon asRead More »
Subscribe to "JP in Fuerteventura" Youtube Channel
Want to see all future videos?