Welcome to the “JP in Fuerteventura” website
I hope you will find plenty to interest you, particularly if you like the Canary Islands, and Fuerteventura in particular, and are considering retiring to the sun as we have done. If we can do it then so can you. It is not as hard as you might think. Most of it is just psychological - you putting obstacles in your own way.
You will find videos and posts on Fuerteventura, retirement tips, dogs, woodworking, DIY, gardening and photography.
Please click like on any videos you enjoy as it all helps the channel grow. Please also subscribe to the channel to see all future videos as they are published.
- Fuerteventura Vlog January 2017 – Food, Friends and Music In this month’s Fuerteventura Vlog January 2017 we had friends over who were staying in a hotel early in the month so we met up with them (and ate). We alsoRead More »
- The Caves of Ajuy, Fuerteventura We decided to take a trip down south to visit the sea caves of Ajuy (Las Cuevas de Ajuy) as we had never been and it is another in the list of things to seeRead More »
- The New Road Finally Opens – The Fastest Road in the North A number of subscribers asked if I could publish a trip on the new road, which surprised me. So here it is. Fuerteventura roads are pretty good whichRead More »
- Having Dogs In Fuerteventura A number of people have asked about our dogs – whether we bought them with us from the UK or got them here. So thought I would briefly talk about having a dog in Fuerteventura andRead More »
- Fuerteventura Vlog December 2016 This Fuerteventura Vlog December 2016 saw Sue fly off to the UK for Christmas again leaving the dogs and I to look after ourselves. Poor us having to spend Christmas in Fuerteventura! Actually, as soon asRead More »
- Fuerteventura – 2016 in 3 minutes Fuerteventura – 2016 in 3 minutes – my Fuerteventura 2016 review in a short video. Well actually it didn’t seem to take much longer than 3 minutes to happen in real time but IRead More »
- My Top 5 Places To Visit In Fuerteventura These are my top 5 places to visit in Fuerteventura if you are coming for a holiday. You should never be stuck wondering what to see in Fuerteventura. 1. Cofete Right downRead More »
- Fuerteventura Vlog November 2016 – A Month of Celebrations In this month’s Fuerteventura Vlog November 2016 we had both our 8th anniversary (on the 8th) and my birthday (on the 18th). Not that there is anything to celebrate in my birthday,Read More »
Subscribe to "JP in Fuerteventura" Youtube Channel
Want to see all future videos?