Fuerteventura Vlog August 2016
August was a very hot month here in Fuerteventura with lots of Calimas (hot, dry, dusty winds from the Sahara).
This vlog contains:
- eating out at Casa Vieja in La Oliva with friends
- car repairs (just a bit of tlc to the tow bar that was looking a bit rusty)
- buggy and 4 x 4 safaris which kept interrupting our dog walk at the back of El Roque
- rescuing a lizard from the pool, which I do most days. It may even be the same lizard every time.
- sunsets from the garden
- the Moon, taken using Sue’s Canon SX50 which has a great telephoto lens
- dogs’ walk over the dry river beds
- Jenson gets a haircut and we walk round El Cotillo
- a Hoopoe in the garden
- El Cotillo night out for a friend’s birthday
- Was that white thing in the sky a UFO?
Well that was another month of life in Fuerteventura. Retirement in Fuerteventura as an expat is a struggle sometimes but we manage to survive.
Watch the other monthly vlogs: Monthly Vlog Playlist
I have been holidaying in Fuerteventura for over 30 years and have been living here full time since 2013. I have a popular Youtube channel related to this website called JP in Fuerteventura
Leave a Reply