Night out in Corralejo | Lunch in El Cotillo | Fuerteventura Vlog August 2017
August in Fuerteventura was a very hot one. Although we always have good weather, it was very hot for the whole month, which is unusual. Actually it was too hot at times, particularly at night, making it difficult to sleep. We had a number of Calimas too which didn’t help.
- we went for a night out in Corralejo with friends we hadn’t seen for almost 10 years.
- we went to the Banana bar for a drink, followed by the Antiguo Tapas restaurant and then to a cocktail bar
- I had to take Jenson to the vet in Corralejo as his anal glands were blocked again. Poor dogs – reminds me of my prostate check at the doctors!
- a birthday lunch for Jacqui in El Cotillo (sorry, more singing)
- a swim in the pool (which got lots of use this month)
- a late evening walk in the river beds with Oscar and Jenson
- a walk around the new harbour in El Cotillo
Watch the Fuerteventura Vlog August 2017 in Youtube