Fuerteventura October 2016 – Vlog
Fuerteventura October 2016: So, what happened in Fuerteventura during October? Well, winter has arrived early and we have had lots of rain. Well, lots by Fuerteventuran standards anyway. Of course there have been lots of nice warm, dry bits in between.
– We went to El Cotillo for a meal with friends
– We had lots of rain which caused minor flooding in some parts
– Sue and I went to Lanzarote for a night away to see my son (I will cover this in a separate video to come)
– Took a trip up in the mountains to Betancuria with my brother and niece
– I took the dogs for a walk (31 times of course)
I have now completed a full year of monthly vlogs to show what living in Fuerteventura is like. After the positive feedback on Youtube and Facebook I will continue these, for another year at least.
Check out the other monthly vlogs in this playlist to see what living in Fuerteventura is like in other months: Fuerteventura Monthly Vlog Playlist