Fuerteventura Vlog December 2016
This Fuerteventura Vlog December 2016 saw Sue fly off to the UK for Christmas again leaving the dogs and I to look after ourselves. Poor us having to spend Christmas in Fuerteventura! Actually, as soon as she left, so did the nice weather. We had two weeks of rain and then very strong winds and a Calima. When I say two weeks of rain, I don’t mean two weeks of UK rain, ie. non’stop, but rain most days for perhaps half an hour. There is little chance of snow for Christmas in Fuerteventura.
This month’s Fuerteventura vlog includes:
- Having new tyres fitted to the car
- Going up the lighthouse near El Cotillo (and banging my head)
- Eating out at the Mahoh restaurant in Villaverde/La Oliva. Great food and nice place.
- More of the new road between Corralejo and Lajares opens.
- Watching Youtube – Les Waller’s channels: Travel, beer and whisky reviews channel and Wallerdog gaming channel
- Taking Sue to the airport. It took a total of 5 minutes and 36 seconds from getting out of the car to her going through security. That’s the way to do it if you are watching UK airports!
- The dogs have fun on a river bed walk
- Catching the bus back from El Cotillo, Fuerteventura buses are very dependable and cheap too.
- Sunset in El Cotillo
- Treating the dogs to a walk on the beach on Christmas Eve (they aren’t allowed)